Bioxpress Scientific is a NATA accredited facility (Accreditation
Number 18048) and can service and calibrate any brand of pipette to Australian Standard
AS 2162.2-1998. We can calibrate pipettes from a range of 0.2ul to 10ml. You
will be provided with a full service and calibration report and we can customise service
strategies to fulfill any GLP requirements. In fact we probably already service your
pipettes via your original purchase point. Further, as we have lower overheads than our
competitors we will beat any price you are presently paying by a minimum of 5%.
At Bioxpress Scientific we offer the following
commitment to meeting our customers needs completely, everytime.
- Factory certified experts, with many years’ experience.
- NATA certified balances for traceability.
- Standardised service, one service center for all pipette makes
- Industry leading turnaround times.
- Free pickup service (for most Melbourne Metro areas, bulk quantities
These are just some of the brands we are able
Finnpipette, specialising in all models especially Biocontrols
- Gilson Pipetman, single channel and multichannel models.
- Titertek single channel and multichannel
- Titertek Plus (ICN)
- Brand Transferpette
- Tarsons Accupipette
- Matrix Multipette
- Nichiryo Nichipette
- Drummond / Falcon Pipette Aid
- Integra Biosciences Pipetboy Acu
- Plus many others
A decontamination form is available in our DOWNLOADS
or alternatively call us on 03 9590 0091 and we are more than happy
to fax a copy to you. We aim to turnaround all work within three
to five working days (in most instances).